Raising Happiness and Productivity part 2 ~ [10 Guidelines]
When it comes to being happy there are certain things you can do or hold on to. Some of those things are mere guidelines others are keys to success! Raising happiness and productivity part 2 will bring you 10 more guidelines.
Raising happiness and productivity part 2 will give you more insights and if you are interested in the other parts you can find them right here:
10 guidelines to Raising Happiness and Productivity part 2
1. Practice patience, patience is a really strong word. Most of us don’t want to be patient we want the opposite but wanting to have what’s not there yet is really going to put a hold on how you feel. Being patient and powerful can help you out a lot. If you are patient and powerful you will see the advantages of it.
2. Meditation, meditation can work wonders, it’s more than a pseudo science. Personally, I have discovered that meditation washes away many of today’s struggles. I sure know it’s going to be useful for a long time from now!
3. Find your passion. Passionate people always have more drive than others. They look forward to accomplishing something. If passion is hard to find than reassess your life!
4. Read and read to your kids. Nothing will get you thinking more than reading to your kids. What effects can all the words have on them while you’re reading to them and how can you guide them.
5. Limit your information and imagination intake. You should make up your own thoughts sometimes.
6. Pick yourself up!
7 and 8. Enjoy the journey and stand still by what happened by keeping a log, blog, vlog or journal.
9. Enjoy the simple things of life! Enjoy the simple things is better than chasing the impossible.
10. Do less but don’t be lazy! Do less because it will improve your life enormously!
I hope you enjoyed another 10 guidelines and that these will give you a fresh outlook on things. A fresh outlook will bring a smile on your face. Knowing you are not stuck or you don’t have to be hopeless. Sometimes those emotions and thoughts will still pop up but then you just have to lift that ass off the seat and do something about it!
Productivity, creating things is how you become happy. Because happy is also found in the things you do!